Welcome to Ever! Your photos are now:
- Encrypted and secure
- 100% private
- Accessible from any device and at app.ever.com
Below is a step-by-step guide to getting set up!
Step 1 - Free space with Ever's "Free Space" Tool
Ever backs up your photos automatically. That means that all of your photos are safe in Ever just moments after they're captured and are sitting around taking up space in your Camera Roll. Use Ever's Free Space Tool to clear away those photos and free up space on your phone!
How to access the Free Space Tool:
- On the home page click the "Free Space" stars-button in the top left-hand corner
- After seeing how much space you have available to free up, press "Free Space on this device!"
Step 2 - Create an Ever Album!
We've automatically created albums for you, but you can easily create one yourself!
How to Create an Album:
- Go to your Albums tab
- Tap the "+" in the top right-hand corner
- OR -
- Go to your Photos tab
- Long press on a photo
- Select all of the photos you'd like to include
- Tap "Add to Album"
When you have created your album, go to your Albums tab and click the big play button to view your album as a slideshow!
Step 3 - Edit a photo (iOS & Web Users)
Put a mustache on your cat! Stick a sombrero on your sister! Ever is a home for your memories, and we think you should be able to edit them to your heart's desire. Add filters, stickers, and frames to your photos with a tap!
How to Edit a Photo:
- Click on an individual photo to open it
- Press "Edit"
- Download a free sticker, frame or filter pack and get started!
Step 4 - Share your memories
Sharing your memories is super easy!
- Press "Share" from anywhere in the app
- Select where you'd like to share your photo
Note: Ever will never post to social media without your consent.